In healing prayers for all our members and their family members who are ill, recovering from illness / surgery, home-bound and chronically ill:
- Please pray for our Worthy National Regent, Helene Shepard. She had a radical mastectomy this morning and will be in the hospital for a couple of days. If you or your court wants to send her a get well card her address is, Helene Shepard, National Regent, PO Box 455, Washingtonville, NY 10992.
- Barbara Gayle Guttry, Regent of Pere' Maltrait No. 1445-Kaplan. Recovering from 28 days in the hospital. She has trouble walking.(9/13/2017)
- Sister Martha Ann Abshire, Immediate Past State Spiritual Advisor. She recently had surgery on her neck and back and is facing a long recovery. (8/7/2017) Cards may be sent to her at: 4200 Essen Lane, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
UPDATE ON SR. MARTHA(9/13/2017): She is having another surgery on October 9, to revise what was done during surgery in July.
- Karen Tregre, member of Notre Dame de la Paix No. 2316-Vacherie, she was diagnosed with colorectal cancer and is now starting her journey of treatments and surgery. (7/18/2017)
- Margot Millet, Past District Deputy and member of Our Lady of the Rosary No. 1613-Lafayette, in hospital with congestive heart failure. (6/10/2017)
- Ruth Guidry, Past National Director and Louisiana Past State Regent, in hospital with a large stone blocking the kidney and colitis. (5/31/2017)
- Fay Novo, Louisiana past State Regent, recovering from shingles (6/7/2017)
- Lois Dugas, Louisiana Past State Regent, recovering from bronchitis. (5/8/2017)
- Rayola McLaughlin, Past National Regent had a heart attack and was hospitalized for three days. She is now home. She celebrated her 97th birthday last Monday. (3/28/2017)
- All our brother and sisters in the law enforcement and their families. (12/13/2016)
- All our military oversees to have a safe return back to their families. (12/13/2016)