In healing prayers for all our members and their family members who are ill, recovering from illness / surgery, home-bound and chronically ill:
- All our brother and sisters in the law enforcement and their families.
- All our military oversees to have a safe return back to their families.Bold
- Imelda Touchet, Our Lady of the Rosary No.1613-Lafayette, fainted and fell. She broke her ankle pretty badly.She is caregiver for her husband who also fell earlier in the week. Please lift them up in your prayers.
- Romona Darbonne, Regent Court St. Landry 119 had surgery July 18th and now has an infection requiring surgery on August 20th
- JR Tullier, husband of Vernell Tullier and Father of State First Vice Regent Pam Melancon and four CDA sisters of Court St. Theresa of Avila 1955, who is having heart trouble.
- Ernest Robichaux, husband of Ida Robichaux passed away July 12. Ida is a member of Court Cardinal Gibbons in Houma.
- Sue Dupuis, member of Court St. Theresa of Avila 1955, for the loss of her son David Dupuis.
- Prayers for the husband of member Thelma Diez of Court St. Theresa of Avila who is had a heart procedure on July 18th.
- Ruby Melanson, mother-in-law of Past State Regent, Vickie Melanson past away. She had served as regent of Ct. Sancta Maria in Lacassine and had served as a District Deputy for the Diocese of Lake Charles. Prayers for the family.
- Past National Director, Helene Shepard had surgery at St. Luke's Hospital on Wednesday July 3rd and she will be at a rehab facility to recover.
- Todd Bourgeois, Dawn Fortenberry's brother has been diagnosed with kidney cancer. Prayers that it was all removed.
- Mrs. Palermo, mother of our State Chaplain, Father Jason Palermo, is in the hospital's ICU and needs your prayers. *UPDATE: Keep the prayers coming since Mrs. Palermo is still in ICU.
- Paul Tassin, husband of Alice Tassin (St. Kateri Tekakwitha Court #2331), was diagnosed with cancer *UPDATE: he passed away on June 18th with funeral arrangement are as follows: June 20th at Seale Funeral Home in Denham Springs from 5- 8 pm (visitation) and on Friday the 21st visitation will be at Immaculate Conception Church in Denham Springs from 1-2 pm with mass to follow.
- Mary Genusa, a CDA member for over 40 years, required a blood transfusion Monday and her blood count is still very low and she is very anemic and weak.
- Julie Panek, member of St. Kateri Tekakwitha Court #2331, has been diagnosed with Mesenteria Adenitis which is an inflammation of the lining that holds your organs in.
- Eric Dronette, son of National Director and IPSR Connie Dronette, who is in the hospital experiencing abdominal pain. He may possibly need surgery later today. *UPDATE: Eric had surgery this morning (6/3/19) and is doing fine.
- Gloria Newman, Past State Regent and member of Our Lady Queen of Heaven No. 1785-Lake Charles. They found 2 large blockages in her bowels. They did surgery Thursday morning (May 16, 2019) and said it was successful. She is in a lot of pain.
- Moira Stein, sister in law of Joyce Stein-PSR. Moira is battling stage 3 lung cancer.
- 9 months baby Aiden 👣, Parents: Chris and Sarah, Asking for you to send out to our prayer warriors. He has 3 tumors on his liver, biopsy to be done Monday.. he was air lifted to Texas Hospital. Friends of my family 💙 Thank you, God bless the family and all the prayer warriors.
- Devin Mounce, nephew of Mitzi Arceneaux, Regent of Court Assumption of the Blessed Mother No. 2214. He is 24 years old. He passed out for the second time this morning
& has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. Dr. said he is
fighting for his life right now. They live in MN & they are
transferring him to either Minneapolis or Sioux Falls to a neurosurgeon.
- Lucy Sotile, Charter Member of Court St. Kateri
Tekakwitha No. 2331-Denham Springs in prayer. She is 93 and in very last stages of alztheimer's
- Imelda Touchet, regent of Our Lady of the Rosary, No. 1613-Lafayette, diagnosed with the early
stages of breast cancer. (5/14/2018)
- Rhianna Mictchell , Diocese of Baton Rouge CDA Kid and St Philip No. 1504-Vacherie. Rhianna came home today! She was in the hospital for 16 days. She had a blood clot, which caused her to have several mini strokes. There's no long term damage, but she did have rehab to help her regain strength on left side and is taking medicine to shrink the clot. (5/11/2018)
- Kathleen Blanco, member of Our Lady of the Rosary No. 1613-Lafayette, who is battling cancer. (12/21/2017) Kathleen is a Past Governor of Louisiana.