In healing prayers for all our members and their family members who are ill, recovering from illness / surgery, home-bound and chronically ill:
- All our brother and sisters in the law enforcement and their families.
- All our military oversees to have a safe return back to their families.
- Lucy Sotile, Charter Member of Court St. Kateri
Tekakwitha No. 2331-Denham Springs in prayer. She is 93 and in very last stages of alztheimer's
- Paul Tassin, husband of Alice Tassin, Past State Regent and member of Court St Ketari Tekakwitha No. 2331-Denham Springs-he had back surgery on December 19, 2018 and had complications afterwards.(1/16/18)
- Margot Millet, member of Our Lady of the Rosary No. 1613-Lafayette. She broke her arm and is in a lot of pain. (8/7/2018)
- Imelda Touchet, regent of Our Lady of the Rosary, No. 1613-Lafayette, diagnosed with the early
stages of breast cancer. (5/14/2018)
- Rhianna Mictchell , Diocese of Baton Rouge CDA Kid and St Philip No. 1504-Vacherie. Rhianna came home today! She was in the hospital for 16 days. She had a blood clot, which caused her to have several mini strokes. There's no long term damage, but she did have rehab to help her regain strength on left side and is taking medicine to shrink the clot. (5/11/2018)
- Kathleen Blanco, member of Our Lady of the Rosary No. 1613-Lafayette, who is battling cancer. (12/21/2017) Kathleen is a Past Governor of Louisiana.