In healing prayers for all our members and their family members who are ill, recovering from illness / surgery, home-bound and chronically ill:
- All our brother and sisters in the law enforcement and their families.
- All our military oversees to have a safe return back to their families.
- Virgie Hebert, (mother of State Regent Connie Dronette), she was rush to the hospital. She made have had a stroke. (9/26/2018)
- Margot Millet, member of Our Lady of the Rosary No. 1613-Lafayette. She broke her arm and is in a lot of pain. (8/7/2018)
- Carol Ann Hymel, District Deputy and Regent of St. Philip No. 1504-Vacherie. She is having knee replacement July 24, 2018. The first surgery failed and needs to be changed. (7/23/2018)
- Virginia Fisher, Past District Deputy, currently a State Chairman and member of St. Albert the Great No. 2050-Hammond. She is in the hospital with a brain bleed. The next two to three days will be critical. (7/9/2018)
- Allison Renfrow, charter member, and member of CDA for 38 years had emergency appendectomy surgery. (6/26/18)
- Gail Pizzolato, charter member, and CDA member for 28 years,
had hip replacement surgery and is recuperating. (6/26/18)
- Imelda Touchet, regent of Our Lady of the Rosary, No. 1613-Lafayette, diagnosed with the early stages of breast cancer. (5/14/2018)
- Rhianna Mictchell , Diocese of Baton Rouge CDA Kid and St Philip No. 1504-Vacherie. Rhianna came home today! She was in the hospital for 16 days. She had a blood clot, which caused her to have several mini strokes. There's no long term damage, but she did have rehab to help her regain strength on left side and is taking medicine to shrink the clot. (5/11/2018)
Bob Holdridge, (husband of Crystal Holdridge, District Deputy and members of St Rose de Lima No. 1194-Duplessis). Bob is recovering from surgery (amputated his leg below the
knee due to complication). (3/2/2018)
- Juanita Gaspard, (mother in law of District Deputy Christine Gaspard), recovering from double bypass. (1/4/2018)
- Kathleen Blanco, member of Our Lady of the Rosary No. 1613-Lafayette, who is battling cancer. (12/21/2017) Kathleen is a Past Governor of Louisiana.
- Karen Tregre, member of Notre Dame de la Paix No. 2316-Vacherie, she was diagnosed with colorectal cancer and is now starting her 2nd journey of treatments after having a successful surgery and recovery. (updated 11/22/2017) --received her last treatment on 5/18/2018 and RANG the bell! Prayers for a clean & healthy scan in June. (5/22/2018) Praise God! --she is in complete remission--her scans can out good, she is cancer-free. (6/13/2018)
- Fabian Whitney, District Deputy and member of Our Lady of Perpetual Help No. 1848-Houma. She is going through chemo and needs prayers for
strength and healing. (10/27/2017)
- Edna Zirkle and her husband, District Deputy of Shreveport Diocese. She and her husband were in an accident. (10/10/2017)
- Deacon Mike Tramel, (husband of Alice Clair Tramel, member of Our Lady of Grace No. 1964-Raymond) Prayers are needed as he recovers from neck surgery. (10/10/2017)
- Tim Broussard, (husband of Marilyn Broussard, Convention Committee Chairman and member of Our Lady of LaSallette No. 1255, Sulphur). Tim is recovering from surgery. (9/29/2017)