Ruth Guidry, Past Louisiana State Regent and Past National Director, passed away this morning September 25, 2018 at 4:25am. She had a great passion for CDA. Ruth was a member of Our Lady of LaSalette No. 1255-Sulphur. She served as Louisiana State Regent from 1990 to 1994 and CDA National Director from 2012 to 2014
May She Rest In Peace.
Faye Novo, Louisiana Past State Regent and member of Regina Coeli No. 2063-Baton Rouge passed away Saturday, July 28, 2018. She served as State Regent for 1986 to 1990.
May she Rest In Peace.
- Betty J. Davis Johnson, (mother of Vera Hollier, Diocese of Lake Charles CDA Kid Chairman and member of Our Lady of LaSallette No. 1255, Sulphur), passed away. posted 8/7/2018
- Gene Mires (brother of Marilyn Broussard, Convention Committee Chairman and member of Our Lady of LaSallette No. 1255, Sulphur), passed away. posted 8/7/2018
- Msgr. J. Carson LaCaze, Past State Chaplain, that served with Past State Regent Alene Kaylor passed away July 7, 2018. He was currently the Spiritual Advisor in the Diocese of Shreveport.
- Maurena LaBorde, District Deputy from the Diocese of Alexandria and member of Monsignor Van der Putten No. 2029-Marksville, died June 17, 2018.
- Clara Babin, member of St. Kateri Tekakwitha No. 2331, died June 14, 2018.
- Fannie Borne, Charter member of St. Kateri Tekakwitha No. 2331, died June 14, 2018.
- Willie Mae Smith, member of Notre Dame de la Paix No. 2316-Vacherie, died February 6, 2018.
- Dorothy Richard, (mother of Margaret Comeaux, La State Secretary and member of Rayne No. 844-Rayne), died January 13, 2018.