We offer our deepest sympathy. May God bless you knowing that they are sharing in the presence & love of our God:
Faye Novo, Louisiana Past State Regent and member of Regina Coeli No. 2063-Baton Rouge passed away Saturday, July 28, 2018. She served as State Regent for 1986 to 1990.
May she Rest In Peace.
- Betty J. Davis Johnson, (mother of Vera Hollier, Diocese of Lake Charles CDA Kid Chairman and member of Our Lady of LaSallette No. 1255, Sulphur), passed away. posted 8/7/2018
- Gene Mires (brother of Marilyn Broussard, Convention Committee Chairman and member of Our Lady of LaSallette No. 1255, Sulphur), passed away. posted 8/7/2018
- Msgr. J. Carson LaCaze, Past State Chaplain, that served with Past State Regent Alene Kaylor passed away July 7, 2018. He was currently the Spiritual Advisor in the Diocese of Shreveport.
- Maurena LaBorde, District Deputy from the Diocese of Alexandria and member of Monsignor Van der Putten No. 2029-Marksville, died June 17, 2018.
- Clara Babin, member of St. Kateri Tekakwitha No. 2331, died June 14, 2018.
- Fannie Borne, Charter member of St. Kateri Tekakwitha No. 2331, died June 14, 2018.
- Willie Mae Smith, member of Notre Dame de la Paix No. 2316-Vacherie, died February 6, 2018.
- Dorothy Richard, (mother of Margaret Comeaux, La State Secretary and member of Rayne No. 844-Rayne), died January 13, 2018.